http://havingfun.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/havingfun-logo-300x95.png 0 0 David Fionda http://havingfun.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/havingfun-logo-300x95.png David Fionda2019-02-01 14:30:582019-02-01 14:33:32Moroccan Swordfish with Yogurt Caper Sauce
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- Dash of salt
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 I teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) swordfish steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- Mint sprigs (optional)
- To prepare sauce, combine the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Step 2
- To prepare fish, heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Combine paprika and next 6 ingredients (through red pepper); sprinkle over both sides of fish. Lightly coat both sides of fish with cooking spray; add fish to pan.
- Cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Serve with the sauce.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.