After more than 2 weeks of rain and the forecast calling for more rain, six of us decided to throw caution to the wind and ride. The forecast was for just cloudy at our destination, so off we went. It was cold and misty but tolerable. That is until we got to 1 mile away from Phils and it started to pour. We decided we needed to go to Plan B. I took out yelp and called. The first restaurant had a 45 minute wait so I tried the Hilltop Cafe. They were happy to accomodate us and I am so glad we went. Great service, fantastic food and all farm to table. Glad we went!