- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (found near the canned tuna in the supermarket)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, from one lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise,
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 heads Romain
- Shaved parmesan
- Home made Croutons
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the mayonnaise, Parmigiano-Reggiano, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined.
- Taste and adjust to your liking.
- The dressing will keep well in the fridge for about a week.