The project begins!
The first step was to clear the more than 22 year tree and shrub growth. There is a very large elm tree on the east side of the property and 4 pear and apple trees and a fig tree. The gardener did a wonderful job and was able to
- Remove the large tree limbs that were compromising the roof
- Severely cut back the fruit trees to allow them to regrow and bear fruit in the spring,
- Remove dead trees and shrubbery
- Restore the access in the back of the house to the street
- Open up the beautiful panorama to the mountains