- 5 Slices Wheat Bread
- 2 tsp EVOO
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 3.4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 c grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200°. If not already stale, cut off crusts, put bread on a cookie sheet and toast for 10 minutes Remove and cube
- In a large bowl, toss cubed bread with oil and butter until evenly coated.
- Add in salt, pepper, minced onion powder, rosemary, and Parmesan, and toss to combine until evenly distributed.
- Divide seasoned bread between two large baking sheets.
- Bake until golden and crispy, flipping halfway through, about 15 minutes total.
- Let cool completely and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.