https://havingfun.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/seafood-fra-diavolo.jpg 1944 2592 David Fionda http://havingfun.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/havingfun-logo-300x95.png David Fionda2016-10-17 15:45:072016-10-17 15:45:07Seafood Fra Diavolo
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 cans San Marzano Whole tomatoes with liquid
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 2 pounds mussels
- 12 littlenecks
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the garlic over medium heat.
- When the garlic starts to sizzle, add the hot pepper flakes
- Crush the tomatoes with a potato masher and add to the pan
- Add 1 cup of white wine
- Season with salt and red pepper and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- In a separate large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 cup white wine over high heat.
- When it comes to a boil, add the mussels and littlenecks. Cook until the shellfish is opened and remove
- Sear the scallops in the mixture 2 minutes.
Add the seafood liquid to the tomato sauce and combine.
- In the skillet, add the pasta, shellfish and tomato sauce and heat until sauce start to bubble.
- Sprinkle with parsley, red pepper flakes, and fresh grated parmeggiano regianno.